1 Bedroom Apartment – 867/869 Adelaide St. N.
– Rent is $645.00 a month (Heat included with lease)
– Tenants are responsible for Water & Electricity
– Located in a 3 story walk-up apartment building on Adelaide St. N. between Oxford and Cheapside.
– Secured Entry! & Buzzers!
– Laundry on site with Coinamatic swipe card laundry machines (No coins!!!)
– Parking space included; Lots of parking
– Walking distance to local schools, parks, grocery stores, convenience stores, Palasad bowling, and gym/tanning.
– Bus routes walking distance of building.
– Newly renovated Building & Apartments
– 1 large bedroom that can fit a full bedroom set plus a desk!
– Vinyl flooring through-out
– 1 Full bathroom
– Tile in bathroom with soaker tub
– Kitchen: large counter space and lots of cupboards
– Appliances include high efficiency brand new fridge, stove, and dishwasher
– Open Concept Living Room/Dining Room
– Lots of closet space
– Windows fit air-conditioning units
– Heat is included & thermostats to change the heat to your desired temperature!
– Apartments are very bright with lots of natural light
– All new LED Lighting through-out apartments to save on electricity!
Applications need to be submitted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to be fully & clearly completed with the following information. Current & previous address with landlord references, proof of income (current T4 statement or official company pay stubs), photo copy of I.D. (Driver’s license, Government I.D., or Passport), and a credit report (CreditKarma.ca or Borrowell.ca are free). Students applying will need a guarantor, and if students are on O.S.A.P. please provide all O.S.A.P. information. First and last Month’s Rents are required with a 12 month lease, if you are accepted.