One Bedroom Apartments & Bachelors – 129 Dundas St./ 34 Covent Market Place
– Rent for 1 Bedroom Apartment = $759.00 a month
– Rent for Bachelor = $596.00 a month
– Tenants pay water, heat & electricity.
– Located in a 3 story walk-up apartment building above commercial residences on Dundas Street.
– Newly renovated Building & Apartments/Bachelors!
– In 1 Bedroom Apt, 1 large bedroom that can fit a full bedroom set & more!
– Bachelors are very spacious and open!
– Hardwood or Laminate flooring through-out. Flooring type depends on unit.
– 1 Full bathroom
– Tile in bathroom with soaker tub
– Kitchen: All new counter tops and cupboards
– Appliances include high efficiency brand new fridge, stove/range, & Dishwasher!
– Apartments are very bright with lots of natural light
– Secured Entry! & Buzzers!
– Coin operated laundry on site. Laundry rooms on each floor!
– No parking at the building, however, there is at 34 Covent Market, an Impark underground parkade directly behind the building, entrance on King St.
– Parkade sells monthly parking passes!
– Walking distance to lots of stores, parks, restaurants and more!
– Bus routes walking distance of building.
Applications need to be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications need to be fully & clearly completed with the following information. Current & previous address with landlord references, proof of income (current T4 statement or official company pay stubs), photo copy of I.D. (Driver’s license, Government I.D., or Passport), and a credit report (CreditKarma.ca or Borrowell.ca are free). Students applying will need a guarantor, and if students are on O.S.A.P. please provide all O.S.A.P. information. First and last Month’s Rents are required with a 12 month lease, if you are accepted.